AboutDr. Khalique is a board certified psychiatrist specializing in child, adolescent, and adult psychiatry.
She has been serving the Greater Hartford area for over 20 years; both as a private practitioner as well as in affiliation with many of the premier mental health facilities in the State.
Dr. Khalique places an emphasis on compassionate medicine and prides herself on giving her patients the most intimate care.
If you or a member of your family are experiencing difficulty in school, employment, or relationships and are not sure why, it may be time to seek help from a trained mental health professional. Early prevention and intevention is the key to full recovery.
Contactphone: (860) 233-7210
fax: (860) 233-7724
45 South Main Street
West Hartford, CT 06107
- Anxiety (Social, Panic, Genralized & PTSD)
- Hyperactivity & Attention Defficit Disorder (ADD)
- Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)
- Self-Esteem Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Sleeping Disorders
- Personality Problems
- Relationship Problems
- Disorders of Childhood & Adolescence
- Autism & Related Disorders
- Medication Management
And many more...